Tuesday, April 29, 2008

About goons and thugs and such

There's been a lot of noise on China recently, and I've been asked to write something about it. Yes I'm in the middle of writing it - in Chinese, though, since I kind of got emotional over it. And since its something from the bottom of my heart, it's not going to be very entertaining and easy to read.

Ah and obviously since this topic is too serious for me to just anyhow shoot my mouth off, I'm currently still editing it and making sure I sound at least coherent. Was nearly going to post whatever I wrote just now, but a quick read got me to realize that I was idea-hopping, which means I don't sound very logical or coherent.

Good thing the 五一 Labour Day holidays are coming (uber-long weekend - Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) so I can do more.