Thursday, June 5, 2008

Somefing inside dere disagwees wif me

Yeah that title's so messed up because my insides are.

Two days ago I got diarrhoea and it sent me to the toilet four times within an hour. I took some anti-diarrhoea capsules (the pharmacy kind) and went to bed.

No more diarrhoea the next day, but it came with a tummy ache and... constipation. So I took some Senoko pills at night.

You are smart if you guessed it - Diarrhoea again today. I should just leave my insides alone. @_@

But anyway,

This thing made my day :)


(click to enlarge)

You aren't reading it wrong - one, or some of my neighbours finally had it with the ladies who shower without closing the cubicle door. And before any guys think that they'd like to drop by and 'accidentally' see something, I will inform you that none of my young and beautiful neighbours plus myself actually do that. Those guilty are the middle-aged women working in Shaoyuan and they happen to not possess pretty bodies. I've bumped into some of them in various states of undress - they really don't bother. But woe be to our modest eyes...

I've actually made a mental note to stay away from the showers between 7.30 and 8.00am because that's the timeframe where the Shaoyuan 阿姨s actually take their showers. Trust me, it is not at all exciting to see the laoshi (whom I see every other day at the 传达室) in her underwear.

I'm not sure if they actually took that sign seriously and do something for the sake of the modesty of our eyes, but at least it made me laugh - somebody finally saying what we all wanted to say. I thought I was the only one bothered by it. ^^;;

Side note: I was at the school fast food outlet just now and was just idly looking around when I spotted the popcorn heater. They put printed A4 length mini-banners around the top of the machine that said "Popcorn" - in those typical wavy Microsoft Office Shape text. Interesting thing is that some of the letters in the middle of the word faded, so the banner now reads "P.......orn".
Why would the school allow the selling of P.....orn?
Xp Bad me.

Nowwww let's cwoss our fingerz and pray dat my tummy dazent bother me for de rest of de dey.