Sunday, March 30, 2008

SSA dinner

About a hundred Singaporean students (and some working people) at this dinner!


My table!

There were many surprising characters at my table, especially when it came to the games/skits. The quietest people are the funniest. ^^ We don't have major clowns but everyone's enthusiastic when it comes to participation~ I heard from some other tables that the people there are really dead and sian. So am glad that I was seated with interesting people =)


After dinner some of us went to Haagen Daz for ice-cream! Bryna suddenly suggested that the six of us do it the speed-dating style, since there were exactly 3 guys and 3 girls. Haha. I thought she was just kidding, but we ended up really rotating the guys around - ie we went through the different permutations of pairs to talk to. LOL. It was very funny when Weijie (specs guy) "buzzed" me out because I said I like to watch Spongebob. ^^ Had fun!

But seriously, if speed dating is going to be like this, I won't go for one even if it means I won't get married. ^^;;