Friday, May 30, 2008

Climbing out from underneath the rubble

Okayy folks, if you are wondering why I've been posting things unrelated to China these couple of days... it's 'cos I am currently on a rush to finish the dozen of reports/term papers to submit by next week. (I think I've mentioned it in an earlier post) Let's see how far I've come...

  • Finishing the written report for the presentation (and hopefully make up for the parts I messed up) - 80%
  • 10 minutes presentation script on a topic in 论语 (Confucius' Analects) - 95%
  • 1500 word report on a given topic in 论语 - 0%
  • 1500 word production on anything 论语 related - 10%
  • 800 word writeup on a 敦煌遗书 - 0%
  • Unlimited article review on a work by 鲁迅 - 60%
  • Unlimited write-up about the development of a character/plot in Yuan/Ming Dynasty opera. - 80% (word count currently stands at 4489)
Ummm those "0%"s are not really very encouraging hor. I will continue to jiayou!!

Incidentally, it is also the time frame where people are popping up to ask about me. Haha... It's not that I don't welcome the distraction! If any of you still do read my blog, you'll know that I'll be home on July 12, which is a Saturday. =) For about two weeks towards the end I may not have internet connection (esp from June 22 - July 1/2), so don't be too sad if you can't get me. =)

Last but not least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEICHONG! All of you reading this who knows pc please go wish him a happy birthday!!